Superiority of the ground 100m the dynamic view
the Mountain view of the brilliant night view where excellence is won
a change in four seasons．
The park view satisfied the vivid color some important time．
It'll be the best background where a frame at your heart is displayed．
We promise you to make comfortable with our Renovated
"New romantic style" rooms
|Room Type||Area||Max Capacity|
|DELUXE TWIN||39.3m²||4 ※①|
|PREMIER DELUXE TWIN||61.4m²||2|
|DELUXE LARGE DOUBLE||78.6m²||2|
|ORIENTAL SUITE||95.8m²||6 ※②|
※① With extra beds ※② With Japanese“FUTON”
Guest Room Amenities
- Bath towels
- Hand Towels
- Bath Foot Towel
- Electric boiler
- Face Towels
- Tooth Brush
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Brush
- Wi-Fi Network
- Air Conditioner
- Cotton & Swab
- Shower cap
- Liquid face &
- Night Wear
- Shampoo &
- Hair Dryer
- Body soap
- Check-In: 15:00〜
- Check-Out: 〜11:00
- Parking Lot（82Cars):￥1000JPY / per day
We offer you a dish of jewelry by chef 's excellent technology and idea.
Japanese and Western Teppanyaki「21CLUB」
- Lunch／11：30 ～ 15：00（Last Order 14：00）
※Reservation is required by 12:00 of the previous day only on weekdays
(Reservation is not required on Saturday, Sunday and Holiday)
- Dinner／17：00 ～ 22：00（Last entry 20：30）
※Reservation is required for some menus
- Lunch／11：50 ～ 14：30（Last Order 14：00）
- Dinner／17：30 ～ 22：00（Last entry 20：00）
- Breakfast／ 7：00 ～ 10：30（Last Order 10：00）
- Lunch／ 11：50 ～ 14：30（Last Order 14：00）
Please take your time and enjoy our breakfast.
From New-Chitose Airport To JR Sapporo Station
Rapid Train bound for Sapporo
- Fare（One way）Adult:1,150JPY Child:570JPY
- Time required37mins
From JR Sapporo Station to Hotel
Take subway Nannboku-line to bound for "Makomanai" It's only 3 stops, from Sapporo Station to Nakajima-koen Station It takes 3～4 minutes on foot from Ext.3
- Fare（One way）210JPY
- Time required14～15mins
- Fare（One way）About 1,200JPY
- Time required15mins
- Guest Rooms
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
- The check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 11am.
Please note that check-in and check-out times may vary depending on the stay plan you have chosen.
- Is it possible to check in early or check out late?
- The hotel has changing policies about early check-in and late check-out in different periods of the year. Please ask the front desk for more information.
- Is it possible to store luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- Yes. We have a luggage storage room at the hotel. Please ask the front desk for help.
- How much is the cancellation fee?
- Cancellation policy
10% of the total amount will be charged if you notify us 3 days prior to your scheduled arrival.
30% will be charged if you notify us 2 days prior to your scheduled arrival.
50% will be charged if you notify us 1 day prior to your scheduled arrival.
80% will be charged if you notify us on the scheduled day.
100% will be charged if you do not check in the hotel and no notification about your cancellation by the scheduled day (No show).
*These cancellation policy is valid the reservation of 1-14 people. If you have any inquiry about our cancellation policy, please contact us by the contact form above.
- Can I pay with credit card?
- Yes. We accept VISA/JCB/Master/Diner’s Club/UC/American Express/Union Pay
- Can children stay at the hotel?
- Yes, of course. We would be honored to serve you and your family. Baby-beds and Baby-guard are also available.
- Can I share a bed with my child?
- Yes, you can share a bed with your child under 12 years old and we do not charge the child.
- I would like to know the rate for children
- Children under 12 years old do not have to pay the room fee if they share a bed with adults, The breakfast is free for children under 3 years old, and children between 4-12 years old have to pay 1,500 Japanese yen for the breakfast.
- Can I request to stay in high-floor rooms?
- Sorry, we cannot guarantee your stay in the high-floor rooms but we will try to make an arrangement.
- Is it possible to request an extra bed?
- Yes, we charge 3,850 Japanese yen per night, however not all rooms are applicable for adding extra bed. Please ask the front desk for more information.
- Are there any connecting rooms at the hotel?
- We have 7 family rooms that connect a deluxe twin room with another bed room. Each room accommodates for 3 to 5 persons.
- Is bank transfer acceptable for paying the hotel charge?
- Sorry, but we only accept credit cards or cash.
- Can I request a smoking room?
- Standard rooms on 9th floor are smoking rooms.
When you make a reservation, select a Smoking Room to request smoking room.
We also have a smoking areaon the 1st floor, which is open for 24 hours.
- Is there any Japanese traditional room at the hotel?
- Yes, the Oriental Suite at our hotel includes a Japanese-style room, in addition to a Western-Style bedroom.
- Is there Internet access in the guest rooms?
- Yes. Both WIFI and wired internet are available. Laptops are also available for rent. Please ask the front desk for more information.
- What amenities can I find in the guest rooms?
- Please refer to the guest room page for detailed information. Guest Rooms.
- What rental goods are available at the hotel?
- Free：wheelchair · humidifier · iron / ironing table · trouser press · lamp · blanket · buckwheat pillow · water pillow · stationery · nail clipper · various types of glass · bed guard
Charged: extra bed (3,850 yen / per day) · Baby bed (3,300 yen / 1 stay) · laptop (1,100 yen / 12 pm to 11:59 am the next day)
- What's the shape of the power socket and standard voltage in Japan?
- The 2-pin and not grounded power socket is used in Japan. The standard voltage is 110v.
- Is it possible to watch overseas channels on TV?
- Service is currently suspended.
- Can I send parcels to the hotel prior to my arrival?
- Yes. Please send your parcel to the address below
1-21,Minami 10 Jo Nishi 6 Chome Chuo-ku,Sapporo,Hokkaido 064-8561 Japan
PREMIER HOTEL NAKAJIMA PARK SAPPORO
Please make sure you put your name and scheduled arrival date on the label of the parcel.
- Is there laundry service?
- Yes, we charge a fee for the laundry service. Fill the laundry sheet placed in your room and hand your laundry to the front desk by 10am. You will receive your laundry by 5pm the same day.
- Is currency exchange service available at the hotel?
- Yes, but only U.S. dollars and Euros.
- Can you arrange the bus for me from or to the airport?
- Sorry, I am afraid we do not do that. The bus stop is only a few minutes walk from the hotel.
- Can you make a restaurant reservation for me?
- Yes, we would love to help. Feel free to tell us the name of the restaurant and we can make a reservation for you.
- Can you book one-day tours for me?
- Sorry, we do not arrange one-day tours but one-day tours fliers are available at the front desk.
- Can you help to buy tickets for theme park or amusement park?
- Sorry, I am afraid we do not do that.
- Can I rent an adapter at the hotel?
- Yes, you can. Please ask for more information at the front desk.
- Is there any English-Speaking or Chinese-Speaking staff at the hotel?
- Is there an ATM at the hotel?
- Sorry, there is no ATM at the hotel but you can easily find one at the nearest convenience store 7-11 that is only 2-minute walk from the hotel.
- At what time do you serve breakfast?
- We serve breakfast from 6:30am to 10am.
- Is there a fitness center at the hotel?
- Sorry, there is no fitness center at the hotel.
- Can I find an ice maker at the hotel?
- Please contact the room service or the front desk when you are in need.
- How can I get to the hotel from Chitose Airport?
- Please refer to access page for detailed information. Access.
- How can I get to the hotel from Sapporo station?
- Please refer to access page for detailed information. Access.
- How can I get to Otaru from the hotel?
- You can take JR train to Otaru from Sapporo station and it takes only 35 minutes.